Friday, 6 March 2009

Another Baby Step

(Cross-posted from my real writing blog. Update your URL today.)

Be still my beating heart! I just got a letter today from the JABberwocky Agency in New York in reply to my query letter. It asked to see some pages!

Maybe I'm getting the hang of this query-letter thing after all.

JABberwocky is a great agency, and the agent I approached, Eddie Schneider, looks like a great fit for this book (TimeSplash!) so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

When I've calmed down a little, I'll put the package together to send to him.

Thanks to the ever-giving Marianne de Pierres for the recommendation.

(Please note, this blog has moved to a new address. If you link to this blog from your website or through a feed reader, you should update your link. If you wish to comment, please do so at the new address. Thanks.)

No comments: